GP APPLIANCES PVT LTD, has been committed to effective collection of all e-waste from PAN-India location and has been managing collection of e-waste using its own collection centres and the collection centres of its appointed PRO. We have been assigning the appointed PRO empanelled by us to collect the cumulative load within 190 days from it been deposited by the consumer.
DO’S AND DONT’S
- Please check for the life-cycle of your product on the Product Information Booklet.
- Please speak on the mentioned Toll-Free Number for any query about your product take-back or recycle
- Please hand-over e-waste only at the designated collection centre of the Brand.
- Please make sure you earn incentive from the brand on handing-over e-waste the correct way.
- Please accumulate all unused electronic and electrical items only to be handed-over to the Brand or Registered Recycler.
- Please acknowledge buy-back and exchange program from the Brand.
- Please drop your scrap electronic parts, handed-back to you after replacement with the new part, at the e-waste drop box in the service centre.
- Please register that as an individual we all have Individual Responsibility towards the conservation of our environment.
- Please do not throw any electronics (including batteries) into garbage bin. It must be thrown only on designated bins with symbol
- Please do not sell e-waste to scrap dealers or unauthorised agents for little/some cash.
- Please do not dispose of e-waste in landfill or in pits as an ill-treasure for your next generation
- Please do not open unused electronics without expert supervision, as it can be hazardous.
- Please do not cut-open parts or components without brand representative as supervision
When we throw out our electronics, they land up in Landfill causing the possibility of toxic metal leaching into the groundwater. Toxic metals in e-waste leach into our supply of resources, threatening their integrity. When e-waste is openly heated which is a rudimentary process by the un-registered user or scrap dealers, toxic chemicals are released into the air, damaging the atmosphere and posing a serious threat to health and existing life.
E-Waste management is a critical consideration for future generations as proper e-waste recycling is becoming hard to find, with very less efficient recyclers in the business.
E-Waste is not a problem going away soon. In fact with the alarming rise in the use of electronics and electrical products the volume is only going to rise. As per a study by ASSOCHAM, it is said to be growing at a rate of 33% cumulative every year. With all the produce and dump which happens in India, it is said to have a 500% increase in e-waste over the next decade.
It is crucial to know effects of e-waste on the environment, and make a collective effort to build awareness and systems to curb all its ill positioning for our existing and future generation.
To know more please call on 1800-102-9882 and be a Green Volunteer.
The list for GP Appliances Pvt. Ltd. collection centres are listed below and the list of PRO collection centres are available in their website www.attero.in.
|STATE||ADDRESS||TOLL FREE NO.|
|GUWAHATI||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD, House No 2 Mafizuddin Ahmed Road, Sarbeswar Das Lane, P.O. Rehabari,P.S – Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781008||1800-102-9882|
|PATNA||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD, HO. NO. 149, Shaivnath Bhavan Main Road Kankarbagh, Patna -800020||1800-102-9882|
|RANCHI||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD, Plot No 888 Municipal Holding No 1218/A – 1, wARD nO 24, Ranchi Municipal Corporation Ranchi 834001||1800-102-9882|
|KOLKATA||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,38/1 Purna Das Road, Police Station – Gariahat, Kolkata – 700029||1800-102-9882|
|BHUBNESHWAR||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Plot No 2115/23, Ratha Road, P.S Lingaraj, Bhubaneshwar, Dist – Khurda 751002||1800-102-9882|
|HYDERABAD||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,H.NO 3-3-106/4, Sirimalle Nagar, Hyderguda, Rajendra Nagar – 500048||1800-102-9882|
|COCHIN||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,No.17/631,Comapanypady,Thaikattukkara P.O.Aluva, Cochin – 683106||1800-102-9882|
|BANGALORE||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,No 21, K.R. Colony Domlur Layout, Bangalore – 560071||1800-102-9882|
|CHENNAI||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Plot No 139, Door No 24E, Seven Hills Avenue, Poonmalle Road, Chennai – 600097||1800-102-9882|
|AHEMDABAD||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,B/34, G/F, S NO – 2716/2/2, Advance Business Park, Opp Swami Narayan Mandir, Shahibaug, Ahmadabad – 380004||1800-102-9882|
|INDORE||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,WB-43,SCH,No.94 Ring Road Opp Green Hills Public School , Indore -452010||1800-102-9882|
|MUMBAI||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Unique Mechanical Works Building Ground Foor, Plot No 36-A, Mahal Industrial Estate,Andheri , Mumbai – 400093||1800-102-9882|
|DELHI||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Khasra Nos. 1024, C-100, Road No’s 6, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037||1800-102-9882|
|NOIDA||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,B-2, Sector – 31, Noida 201301||1800-102-9882|
|LUDHIANA||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,No. 48, New Kidwai Nagar, Near D.D Jain College, Ludhiana: 141008|
|JAIPUR||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,SB 45 Subhash Nagar Jaipur 302106||1800-102-9882|
|Dehradun||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,F-16, Transport Nagar, Sharanpur Road, Dehradun: 248002||1800-102-9882|
|RAIPUR||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,E-24 Sec-2 Devendra nagar Raipur-492009||1800-102-9882|
|CHANDIGARH||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Plot No 186, Industrial Area, Ph 2, Chandigarh – 110089||1800-102-9882|
|PUNE||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,Shop No 01 to 04, Survey No 87, Lokmanya Tilak Road East Khadki Pune – 411003||1800-102-9882|
|VIJAYWADA||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,D. No. 18-7-103/1, KedaraswaraPeta, Vijaywara, Gandhinagaram Krishna, Andra Pradesh – 520003||1800-102-9882|
|NAGPUR||CRITICALOG INDIA PVT LTD,No. 1, Ground floor, Block no. E, Sundar Jeevan Apartment, CLarke town, Nagpur – 440004||1800-102-9882|